Wow... it's been nine months since I've posted a blog. A lot has happened in this time. And no -- I didn't have a baby ;) Where to begin...
1. Divorced after 18 1/2 years of marriage
2. Sent my twins (and last two) to Kindergarten this fall
3. New job that I love (part time grant writer)
4. New home that I love (actually moved twice in two months!)
5. New car that I love (not so big a deal, but still change! :)
It has been quite a ride and the net-net of it all is that I couldn't be happier. I tried to keep up with everyone's blogs while I was absent -- they certainly were a great happy distraction from it all. I had to put my "business" on hold, but hope to get back into creating soon.
Just wanted to say "hi" and that I hope to be reading more blogs, posting more posts, creating new things, and enjoying every single day for the gift that it is.
PS: picture is from very talented artist Janet Hill. Bought this print from her on Etsy -- among others. Love her style...