Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just For The Frill of It



I have been oh so absent. I've been MIA. Somebody put out an APB because I just went missing for three weeks.

Things have been a little "busy" here and I've been very preoccupied -- but more to come on that at a later date.

In the meantime, here are some sweet spring aprons that I just listed on Etsy. All made from vintage sheets. Hope they put a little spring in your day -- we are basking in the low 80's here in Colorado. But spring is such a tease here and we probably have a couple more snow storms to go before we can really pull out the swimwear.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Prudence said...

I have one of those vintage sheets, I use for lining in my handbags! Cute aprons!

Elyse said...

how sweet these all are! {great post title, too!}

xo
elyse

Anna said...

Sono bellissimi...complimenti!!!
Buona giornata, Anna.

Rizzi said...

HI CAROLINE,
WHAT DARLING APRONS.
WHAT A GREAT IDEA WITH THE VINTAGE SHEETS. I LOVE THE RUFFLES, YOU DO GREAT WORK. TAKE CARE CAROLINE, HAPPY SPRING...LOVE, AUNT RIZ