Saturday, October 24, 2009

The "Holidays" Are Here!


I consider myself a pretty good multi-tasker, but I gotta admit my blogging has fallen by the wayside this week. I added 15 new sweaters to my Etsy shop today, and among them are the new "Holiday '09 Collection".

Included are some fun little cardi's that I embellished with the most gorgeous vintage trims. They're all metallic and shimmery and glitzy. These sweaters are great to dress down for everyday, or don one for any number of holiday events. They are certainly one-of-a-kinds and extra special, thanks to the hand-sewn vintage adornments.

Take a peek! Before you know it, we'll be putting the Halloween costumes away and you'll be thinking about what to wear this holiday season.


5 comments:

koralee said...

Wow....15 new sweaters!!!! off to take a peek!

{kara} said...

These are terrific! are you going to have these at gifts for yule? Someone has been watching project runway. They are truely splendid Caroline!

Kellie Collis said...

You have been a busy lady!!!!!! x

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

This is my first visit...just looove your sweaters...soooo pretty! Hope you have a FUN weekend!

Blessings,
Linda

fernandflora said...

Hello Caroline! Thanks for your kind comments on my new blog! So glad you "stopped by"! Your sweaters are just lovely! I'm sort of addicted to cardigans and think yours are so sweet and elegant too.