Thursday, October 8, 2009

Project Runway + Wedding Dresses = Bliss


Image from Martha Stewart -- and no, that's not my wedding photo! :)

Project Runway was on tonight (love that show) and the challenge this week was to create a new "going out" look for a divorcee using her original wedding gown. OMG! Project Runway AND wedding dresses?! Heaven.

If it were my challenge, I would have done the above look -- just throw a sweet sweater over it and add a few embellishments. When in doubt, do a cardi! Seriously, it was a fun challenge to watch and makes me want to pull out my old wedding dress and see what I can come up with....

3 comments:

FEDERICA said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I'm so glad that you like my blog! I found your etsy shop...gorgeous!! I have to see something more now!!

Hugs,
Federica.

Kellie Collis said...

I do too - shame we are so many seasons behind in Australia!

koralee said...

OH my I knew I loved you!!!!! Project Runway is the only t.v. show I watch {well..so you think you can dance..is another..my daughter dances so it is a must}...I L O V E that PR!!!!Can't wait for this weeks show! Who are you voting for? xoxoxxo