Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Picture This...


I came across this old frame at my last outdoor market (The French Nest) and knew it had to come home with me (it was a steal too)! Not sure what's going in it yet: corkboard, blackboard, ribbon board, or some amazing picture...

But now I am thoroughly convinced that it's almost impossible for me to buy something brand new. I love things that have had a prior life and a story. And it's kinda funny how second-hand has become so chic. Or maybe it only is in our little "blog" world... Let's keep it a secret ;)

4 comments:

{kara} said...

I love!

Kellie Collis said...

What a gorgeous find! Fabulous ! x

koralee said...

I have 4 white empty frames hanging on my wall and love them to bits! Yours looks amazing! Enjoy!

Miss Mustard Seed said...

What a greta frame! I snap up any ornate frame I find at a good cost. So many uses for them.