- Venice, Italy (first photo above)
- Amalfi Coast Italy (second photo above)
- S. Africa
- Marin County California
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Upstate NY: Hudson Valley, Roosevelt Home, Museums!
- Casis, France: eat yummy food and enjoy the beach
- India: see textile mills
- Bora Bora (actually a return visit!)
- New York City
My friend Wendy's vote was for the "Chiron" -- her sister's yacht (above). In her words:
I have to say hands down, there is absolutely no other place like being on the Chiron. It doesn't matter where it is...usually in Newport, Cabo, or Puerta Vallarta. It is pure Heaven, and I'm so in love with that boat! It's waking up on the ocean & being surrounded by nature. It's being in awe of the beauty & luxury of the boat, and realizing I'm on it and sharing it with my family or friends. It's sitting on the couch looking out and seeing Orca whales, dolphins, squid, whale sharks....you name it. Of course, then there is always the guys who are cooking for you, cleaning up after you, and making sure your every need is met.
We are STILL trying to convince Wendy to do a neighborhood "girls" trip on the Chiron.
Please leave me a comment on your desired destination!